Weds 30th November 2016 – Colliers Wood
It was an evening of great wine, great fun and festive cheer!
- Taste more than 30 wines from bubbly to Bordeaux.
- Explore some lesser known wine producing nations.
- Let us tempt you with something a little different!
TASTE – Visit the tantilising Savoury Muffin Stand and Harry’s Chocolate Emporium.
WIN! – Enter our ‘Name that Grape’ blind tasting competition – win a personalised bottle of wine!
INSPIRE – We have some fabulous gift ideas for you to hit the ground running!
We will be raising money for Merton Vision on the evening – all proceeds from the ‘Name that Grape’ will go to the charity plus donations from Hannibal and his partners.
Tickets £15 – includes tasting 30 wines and entry into our prize draw to win a personalised bottle of wine worth £35.
Browse, taste and buy:
- Wine gifts – personalised wine and gift sets from Hannibal Brown
- Artisan Chocolate from Harry’s Chocolate Emporium
- Savoury muffins from Home of Savoury