14th July 2016 at The Polka Theatre in Wimbledon – a Wine Tasting event featuring The Feel Good Bakery.
The structure of the evening:
- 630pm – Walk around bubbly tasting and networking/socialising
- 7:30pm – Hosted wine and sandwich tasting
- 8:30pm – Inspirational presentation from The Feel Good Bakery
- 9:00pm – Bubble bar is open, competition winner announced and further networking/socialising
- Walk around bubbly tasting (8 different sparkling wines from around the world)
- Hosted Wine and Sandwich pairing
- Inspirational presentation by The Feel Good Bakery
- Great networking/socialising opportunities
- Competition to win a bottle of personalised wine designed using your branding
The Feel Good Bakery trains, coaches & employs young people who are turning their backs on gang life and crime. They also partner with organisations that do amazing work with children living in extreme poverty around the world.
For every Feel Good sandwich you buy, a child in need of food will receive a free meal. That’s it. Simple. ‘One Small Sandwich for man, one giant sandwich for mankind’
Attending The Summer Picnic is an opportunity to hear their story and help raisie money for a fantastic cause. View their website here >