Thursday 23rd March 2017 – Raynes Park Library 19:00
Our March tasting will put a spring in your step!
- Walk around tasting of 20 great wines.
- Cheese selection included.
- The ‘Donald Trump’ ‘v’ The ‘Meryl Streep’ – What factors give wines their character.
Hannibal’s Bubbles Bar will be open for business.
A fun, sociable event with lots of interaction. This time we are going to send you away with some fascinating facts to regurgitate at the dinner table.
This tasting follows a slightly different format from our others:
- 19:00 – Doors open
- 19:00 – 20:00 – Walk around tasting at your leisure
- 20:00 – Donald Trump ‘v’ Meryl Street Presentation
- 20:30 – Bubbles Bar is open for business (and wines still available for tasting)
- 21:30 – Event draws to a close
Buy 3 tickets get 1 FREE!
Tickets £20 – includes all wine tasting and entry into our prize draw to win a personalised bottle of wine worth £35.
We have chosen two big personalities to demonstrate how different wines can be and to help us explain what factors give wines their character.
This is a short presentation and an opportunity for you to probe us for information. We will send you away with a pocket sized wealth of knowledge to wow your friends with.