Wednesday 27th June 2018
This tasting follows a slightly different format from our others:
- 19:00 – Doors open
- 19:00 – 20:00 – Walk around tasting
- 19:00 – Bubbles Bar is open
- 20:00 – Wine & Canapé Pairing
- 21:00 – Ask questions, order wine and chat away
- 21:30 – Event draws to a close
Bringing you the best of South Africa – great wines from talented winemakers.
- Mini walk-around tasting
- Presented wine tasting – sharing first-hand experiences of the South African wine industry.
- Delicious gourmet canapé pairings for each wine.
Hannibal’s Bubbles Bar will be open for business – buy a glass and refresh your palate.
South Africa in numbers:
- 7th Largest producer in the world.
- White wine = 55%, Red Wine = 45%
- Most planted white grape = Chenin Blanc, Most planted red grape = Cabernet Sauvignon
- The UK is South Africa’s biggest export market