Wednesday 23rd October 2019
- Taste 20+ artisan wines, organic and award-winners.
- Enjoy a presented pairing of 6 of our favourite wines with 6 luxury seasonal canapés*
- Organic, artisan walk-around tasting
- Support the Guide Dogs and help change someone’s life.
* Elliot Johnson-Paul has generously offered his services for this event. He is a private dining chef who, before starting his own venture, trained at Claridges amongst other high end establishments. Elliot will be creating an array of delicious canapés to accompany the presented wines.
JP Dining offers:
- Dinner Parties & Canapés and Tapas
- Anniversaries & Birthdays
- Supper Clubs and Business Events
- Executive Dinners & Corporate Dining
Tickets £28 – includes tasting of 20+ wines, canapé pairings and preferential pricing on the evening.
WHERE? Trinity Hall – (behind Trinity Church) 1 Mansel Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4AA
|Relaxed walk around tasting|
|7:45pm||Short presentation from Guide Dogs|
|8:00pm||Presented wine and gourmet canapé pairing|
|9:00pm||Finish off the walk around tasting (place orders)|
It’s like an educational party! Vicki Sharp 2019
We take our wines seriously, but not ourselves. Hannibal Brown tastings are about having fun, learning a little and tasting a lot. Our friendly team is always on hand and will happily answer your questions
Magnetic Dog Collar – for better health and wellbeing for your dog. (worth £39). Kindly donated by Samantha Carr from Magnetic Wellness. View other products and find a natural way to combat aches and pains at www.samantha.magnetix-wellness.com.
Handmade wine cork board – worth £50
Magnum of Reserva Rioja 2013 – courtesy of Hannibal Brown- worth £35
You have to be in it to win it – tickets will be £1 each or a strip for £4.
We are proud to be supporting the Guide Dogs at our AUTUMN wine tasting event.
We are raising money from tickets sales, so by simply attending, you’ll be supporting this amazing organisation.
What’s more, for EVERY 6 BOTTLES ORDERED on the evening, we’ll be donating an extra £5 to the cause.
The only thing that tastes better than delicious artisan wines is raising money for a great cause whilst doing it!
Help us help the Guide Dogs change someone’s life.